myQ Connected Garage + TeslaGet Started
Garage control from your Tesla touchscreen
Select Tesla Model 3 and Model Y drivers can open, close and monitor their garage door safely from their touchscreen. This simple in-dash update allows drivers to take myQ Connected Garage for a 30-day complimentary trial. No credit card required.
Use the myQ Compatibility Tool to determine if your garage door opener is compatible. If you already have a myQ account, your myQ garage door openers will automatically sync to your vehicle when you sign up.
Go to your in-dash touchscreen
Make sure you have the latest software version installed. Find myQ in Vehicle Settings Locks. Click Link myQ Account and follow the step-by-step instructions to complete setup.
Activate your free trial!
Check your phone and follow the step-by-steps instructions to activate your myQ Connected Garage subscription. Enjoy a 30-day complimentary trial.
This is how a Tesla is meant to control the garage door
Control within reach
Never wonder if you left your garage door open again. Open, close and monitor your garage door—safely from your touchscreen.
Seamless vehicle-to-home connectivity
One subscription allows you to link your compatible Tesla vehicles to garage doors at multiple locations. Plus, your subscription goes with you—even if you get a new Tesla.
Touchless open and close
Geofence auto open and auto close allows your Tesla to control access to your garage—hands free.
Activate your Tesla + myQ Connected Garage Subscription and get your first 30 days FREE. By activating your subscription, you are acknowledging your agreement to the Terms of Service and Subscription Agreement found here. A credit card is not required for this offer, and if no payment information has been entered at the end of the trial, service will cease. If you have entered your payment info–then at the end of the 30-day free trial–your credit card will automatically be charged $179 for five years of myQ Connected Garage service. This service and its terms, including the free-trial period, are subject to change. Fees and taxes may apply. All sales are final. You may cancel your subscription at any time.
- Tap the Car Icon
- Tap Locks
- Under myQ Connected Garage, tap Link Account
- At this point, both a QR Code and 9-digit number will be displayed on the Tesla Screen
- Using your mobile device, scan the QR code
- You will be taken to myQ + Tesla landing page
- If you already have a myQ Account, tap Sign In
- If you do NOT have a myQ Account, tap Learn More
- Sign in using your login credentials
- Utilize your myQ email address and password
- If applicable, utilize the Amazon, Apple or Google Single Sign On method
- Enter the 9-digit number displayed on the Tesla Screen and tap Submit
- Review the Authorization Required screen and tap Authorize
- At this point, your Tesla is now linked with myQ Connected Garage
- Proceed to set up your 30-day trial
- Review 230-day trial details and tap Next
- Review Terms and Conditions and tap Activate
- You will receive the “myQ for your Tesla is activated” notification
- Tap Finish
Select Tesla Model Y and Model 3 vehicles that do not have HomeLink are compatible with myQ Connected Garage.
In order to start your free 30-day trial, no credit card is needed. After the free 30-day trial, if you want to continue your myQ Connected Garage premium service, you will need to provide a credit card to pay for the subscription. If you choose to enter your credit card during the free 30-day trial, your subscription will auto start and your credit card will be charged.