myQ products, services and partnerships not available in all countries and international regions.
By connecting myQ® to EVEConnect on the EVE for Tesla in-dash touchscreen experience, you can now integrate your connected garage door and smart lighting device to your Tesla Model S or Model X.
Linking to EVEConnect is now FREE for a Limited Time. See bottom of page for a full list of terms and conditions.
Link your account
Start your FREE Limited Time Offer Now.
Linking myQ to EVEConnect, EVE for Tesla's Premium Membership, enables you to check status and control your myQ-connected garage door and smarthome lighting from your Tesla in-dash touchscreen. Tesla drivers also can receive a prompt to open their garage door when their vehicle enters a predetermined geofenced area.
Linking myQ to EVE for Tesla's EVEConnect via the Tesla in-dash touchscreen requires monthly or yearly subscriptions to link these services. To link your myQ account to your EveConnect interface, you'll need both a myQ-connected garage door opener, a myQ account and an EVEConnect premium membership account.
In the myQ App
- Click on the menu buttons in the upper left corner
- Select Partners or Account, then Account Linking
- Once in Account Linking, swipe to EVE for Tesla
- Click Launch Website to visit teslaapps.net and log in or create an account/li>
On the EVE for Tesla website
- Launch the EVE for Tesla Website
- Select EVEConnect
- Scroll to the bottom and look for myQ
- Select Setup
- Select Authenticate on myQ
- Enter your myQ login credentials
Note: When waiting for authentication, if the link does not go through, click on the vertical 3-button (vertical ellipsis) menu on the top right corner and select Open in Chrome, then enter in your myQ login credentials.
- After authenticating, click Open myQ Marketplace, or go to https://myqservices.com/subscription/details/tesla
- Enter your myQ login credentials and select Authenticate
- Select ADD SUBSCRIPTION
- Choose EVE for Tesla
Subscription is now active and can be used in the EVEConnect web app to operate the myQ enabled Garage Door Opener. The subscription can be cancelled at any time. See: How to cancel or unsubscribe to your premium myQ subscription
- In your Tesla, open the browser and navigate to https://teslaapps.net/en/dash/
- Enter in your EVEConnect credentials and select Log In
- Upon login, you will be presented with any set up scenes Tap a scene to activate the scene
- Tap the Lightbulb icon in the upper right to view your garage door opener or lights
- Tap the garage door or light icons to control each device individually
Home Automation Scenes allow you to automated aspects of your home. Once you've linked myQ with EVEConnect, you can set up Scenes to:
- Automatically close your garage door as you leave home
- Receive a prompt to open your garage door as you arrive home
How to set-up a scene to automate your garage door:
- Click Return to EVE for Tesla from the marketplace, or go to https://teslaapps.net/en/connected-home/chamberlain/
- Select the garage door you wish to use in scenes
- Click Back to Home Automation.
- Locate the myQ shortcut dropdown for Leaving Home
- Select the drop down for Close My Garage Door
- Locate the drop down for Arriving Home
- Select the drop down for Open My Garage Door
Note: When your Arriving Home scene activates, it will display a prompt to confirm before opening your door.
*Link your myQ account with EVEConnect for free. The free account linking subscription offer is available for all users of EVEConnect with a valid myQ account. Cancel your free subscription at any time. The Chamberlain Group, Inc. reserves the right to end the free subscription offer at any time. Customer will be notified before the free account linking subscription offer ends. Cancel or edit your subscription preferences on https://myqservices.com anytime.